Skilled Nursing Care
A sudden or chronic illness, surgery, accident or hospitalization may have affected you and your ability to resume your normal routine. These life events are all too common. And while you may be ready to return home and assume your previous activities, you may need some additional support. We are ready to be your clinical partner.
Vero Health and Rehab centers are committed to assisting you and your family in achieving extraordinary outcomes. We do this by carefully selecting our team leaders, licensed professionals and colleagues; ensuring that our expectation and commitment to customer success is their guiding principle with service and care delivery. Our success is defined by your achievements. So, let’s get going on your road to recovery.
Our clinical services are extensive!*
- Analgesic Pump Management
- Automatic Defibrillator availability
- Enteral Nutrition (i.e. gastrostomy and jejunostomy support)
- Incontinent Care and Support
- Intravenous Therapy (Peripheral and Central line) Infusion
- Intravenous Medication Management
- Onsite Access to Primary Care Physicians and Nurse Practitioners
- Medication Management
- Memory Care
- Namaste Care
- Neurological Support
- Onsite Access to Diagnostic Testing (Bloodwork, EKG, X-rays, Bladder scanning, Dopplers, Echocardiograms, Swallowing studies and more)
- Onsite Access to Consultants (Mental Health Support, Podiatry, Dental, Wound Care and more)
- Onsite Dietician and Nutritional Support
- Onsite Social Worker
- Onsite Rehabilitation Services
- Pharmacy Services with daily delivery service
- Post-Surgical Care and Support
- Skin and Wound Care (including Negative Pressure Wound Therapy when appropriate)
- Surgical Drain Management
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Tracheostomy and Respiratory Care (oxygen, Bi-PAP, C-PAP, Nebulizer, etc.)
- and more.
*Not all services are available at all locations. Please consult your Admissions Liaison, Facility representative or Admission Agreement for more details.
Our clinical talent is expansive!*
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Certified Wound Care Nurses
- Dentist (DDS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD’s)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Nurse Practitioners (CRNPs)
- Registered Dietitians
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Social Workers
- Therapists (Physical, Occupational, and Speech)
- Wound Care Physician Specialist
*The professional services may vary at each center. Please consult with your Admissions Liaison, Facility representative or Admission Agreement for more details.